Introduction to Animal Communication Course
Who would benefit from attending?
- Everyone who loves animals
- Anyone who would like to know what their animal is trying to tell them.
- Anyone who has owned or currently owns an animal and would like a better connection with them.
- Animal professionals, veterinarians, therapists, pet owners, animal behaviourists, rescue centre staff
- Most importantly, your animals would benefit from you attending
How does it work?
You will be taught through a series of simple exercises how to develop and enhance your own natural telepathic abilities. This will enable you to have a two way conversation with animals. I will help you to develop your own unique gifts. These may include seeing, hearing, tasting and feeling the emotions of your animal. I will also assist you in interpreting what the animals are trying to tell you.
You will be fully supported throughout the day and remember, no question is ever a silly question. And remember, I also had to train to become and animal communicator and I bet my nerves were worse than yours are now!
Requirements for the day
- Pen & paper
- 3 photographs of animals you know (it is important you know these animals really well as we will be communicating with the animals via these photographs. (They can be living or in spirit)
- A few questions you would like to ask your animal
- A packed lunch plus any herbal teas
- A sense of fun and exploration
Tea and coffee will be provided. Please bring any other refreshments you may require.
My workshops are usually held in the Tunbridge Wells, Kent. If, however, you would like me to travel to your area, please contact me to discuss.
Please see my Calendar for the next workshop
If these dates are not suitable for you and you would like to embark on your journey into communicating with animals, then please feel free to get in contact with me for a convenient time. Alternatively, if you have a group of friends in your local area who would like to take part in this training, please contact me to discuss arranging a venue and date.
Anne making friends and having a chat with Marge during a workshop (normally Marge won’t sit still for anyone!)