Acupressure Massage treatment is ideal for those who always wanted to have a massage but were uncomfortable at the thought of taking their clothes off, as you will be fully clothed throughout.
This particular Acupressure Massage is specifically designed for the back, shoulders, neck, scalp, arms, and hands. Acupressure Massage pressure, techniques and movements can be adapted to suit you and treatments generally take half an hour.
This massage can be used in almost any setting, from the workplace to the shopping centre, even outdoors; hence it is also known as ‘On Site Chair Massage”.
The benefits that an Acupressure Massage treatment could provide:
- relieve muscular tension
- dispersal of toxins from tense, knotted muscles
- rebalance vital energy flow, instilling a sense of peace and tranquility
- boost your immune system
- relieve insomnia
- ease asthma, digestive problems, and menstrual pain
- joint mobility and flexibility
It may also relieve or alleviate:
- Eye strain/problems
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Release endorphins which have a mood-enhancing the effect
Cost: Please see prices page
I would happily offer this Acupressure Massage treatment therapy along with Indian Head Massage and Reiki in your workplace if you have a quiet room where I can work.I am based in Tunbridge Wells. Please feel free to contact me to discuss further or to book your Acupressure Massage.